Looking for a free and fun way to connect your VBS children to the wider mission of the church? The Children’s Home mission kit is back, and this year we have created a new version for older students.
The Kids Helping Kids and Students Helping Students mission kits work with any VBS theme and give all your students a hands-on way to help other children and youth living right here in North Georgia. The kits include everything you need to:
- Teach lessons of empathy, compassion, and stewardship;
- Help students understand the needs of other children and youth in the community;
- Raise funds for The United Methodist Children’s Home through fun, easy to implement ideas; and
- Create a new generation of Christian supporters for United Methodist agencies and causes.
Our mission kits are flexible, works for any size church, and can be customized to fit your needs and resources. Each kit includes:
- An informational letter and email to send to parents prior to your VBS explaining the mission
- Fundraising ideas and how to implement them with no hassles
- Flyers to send home with your children about our mission
- A link to video resources from the Children’s Home to show during chapel time for inspiration
- Professionally designed flyers for fundraising activities
- A sticker for each child who participates (Kids Helping Kids)
- A template for a certificate of participation for each child who participates
Please fill out the form below to gain access to videos, flyers, stickers, letters and more to set up Kids Helping Kids or Students Helping Students for your 2015 Vacation Bible School program.