Higher Education Aid


Higher Education Assistance is available to young people who have been a part of UMCH’s Foster Care program or adults who have been in our Family Housing program. Staff offer guidance in choosing a college, technical school or other form of education after high school, and with the application process and the multitude of forms that must be filled out for monetary assistance. The Children’s Home has funds that students can apply for in order to supplement state and federal grants and work income.


For more information, contact Julie Rogers-Martin.