The information below will help Children’s Home foster parents by providing a central location for information on trainings, as well as many of the forms you will need.
If you are not a Children’s Home foster parent, but are interested in learning more about this amazing opportunity to provide a home for a child in need, please contact Denise Peacock. Also, watch the video below to hear why our foster parents choose to foster through The Children’s Home.
- Foster Parent Medical Evaluation Form
- Medication Log
- Physical Exam Form for Foster Children
- Medical Appointment Form for Foster Children
- Dental Exam Form for Foster Children
- Training Activity Description Form
- Foster Child Educational Support Form
- Consent for psychotropic medication
If you have any questions about these forms, please contact your Children’s Home foster care worker.
- Post-test for Impact of Trauma on Early Brain Development
- Parent to Parent of Georgia Archived Webinars
- Little Kids, Big Questions: A ZERO TO THREE Podcast Series on Early Childhood Development
- National Child Traumatic Stress Network (www.nctsn.org) – Training related to trauma
- The National Abandoned Infants Assistance Resource Center (aia.berkeley.edu): Online tutorials and webcasts for free training related to children affected by substance abuse and HIV
- Foster Care and Adoptive Community Training
- Foster Parent Training
- Georgia Center for Resources and Support
- Reasonable and Prudent Parenting/Youth Rights