The Children’s Home restores children and families from trauma through Jesus Christ. Your gift will make a tangible difference in the lives of those we serve. Thank you!
$50 – could provide clothing and supplies for children new to foster care.
$75 – could provide job interview clothing for one of our family housing or transitional living program residents, as they work to better their livelihood.
$100 – could set up a young adult in his or her first apartment with household necessities.
$200 – could house a college-age youth with no home to return to during a break from school.
$1000 – could provide a family with stable housing in our campus apartments, keeping them intact and preventing homelessness.
If you prefer to give by mail, please make your check payable to The United Methodist Children’s Home and mail to 500 S. Columbia Drive, Decatur, Georgia 30030.
Other ways to give:
- Become a sustaining giver – Joining our monthly giver program is easy. Simply select “sustaining monthly gift” on our online donation page to provide a reliable source of monthly donations to sustain Children’s Home work.
- Donate items for our foster care wish list – Donate new items like diapers, toiletries, and school supplies. Visit our Amazon.com wish list of books and supplies for our foster children. *Amazon does not share your name with us, so be sure to mark your order as a “gift” and include your name and address in the gift field so that we can thank you.
- Sign up for Amazon Smile – Contribute to The Children’s Home automatically when you shop on Amazon. Go to http://smile.amazon.com/ and choose The United Methodist Children’s Home as the recipient of your Amazon Smile donations and then shop as usual. Amazon will automatically donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to The Children’s Home.
- Shop at Kroger – Help The Children’s Home every time you shop for groceries at Kroger. All you need to do is go online and register your Kroger plus card and select The Children’s Home as your organization of choice.
- Contribute items to our flea market – Donate your new or gently-used items to our next Flea Market.
- Give a Remembrance Gift – Honor the connections that have shaped your life by making your gift in Memory or in Honor of a loved one.
The United Methodist Children’s Home is a 501(c)(3) organization. Gifts to The Children’s Home are tax-deductible.